This year as Hockey Ireland continue to progress their membership management system for all players, coaches and volunteers it is a requirement this season for every player (Junior & Senior) to have a valid membership to play hockey.
Membership is now open and will be open until November 1st.
This season membership is a pre-requisite for eligibility to play Hockey in all competitions. Your GoMembership includes;
• Personal Accident Insurance
• Discount for Hockey Ireland Courses, Workshops & Hooked Conference
• Discount products or services from Hockey Ireland Partnership Companies
• Access to Hockey Ireland Hub
• Maintain your own personal Profile including sport related qualifications and credentials
• Book onto events and courses
• Receive the Hockey Ireland newsletter with up-to-date news and promotions.
For anyone who played last year, you should already have a GoMembership number and profile, so all you need to do is log into https://hockeyireland.azolve.com/Account.mvc/SignIn go to membership and purchase the relevant subscription for the season. If you can’t remember your password, click “Forgot Password” to reset one.
New to hockey and don’t have a GoMembership number and profile, then you can still go to this link https://hockeyireland.azolve.com/Account.mvc/SignIn, click “Sign Up” on the bottom right hand side and create your profile. Once you have set up your profile, add Bray Hockey Club as your affiliated Club and purchase your membership subscription.